How it works
The CymaScope is the first instrument to create a unique work of art from a recording of your own voice, allowing you to see the visual result of your personal sound – a moment of the beautiful geometry in your voice captured forever in your personalized Voice Mandala.
The beautiful geometry in your voice is unique to you because your body consists of a delicate tracery of energy, arranged layer upon layer, frequency upon frequency. Your voice emits these frequencies when you speak or sing, bathing you and everyone in your vicinity with this sound template that is yours alone.
- 12 color choices
- Backgrounds available in color and black
- Each Voice Mandala comes as a digital file for home printing or by a professional print shop
Use the slider to compare color and black background.
Mandala Color Styles with Black Background
Tips on making your Voice Mandala audio file
1. Choose a quiet environment to make your recording.
2. Please make sure that the recordings are free of all other sounds as that may interfere with the CymaScope imaging. For example if a truck passes your door or your doorbell rings, please start over.
3. Choose a comfortable position, either sitting straight or standing.
4. Begin your recording by stating your name.
5. Center yourself, close your eyes. We recommend recording an “OOO” sound. Say the sound in a variety of pitches, especially deep/low pitches. You could also try toning “A Eee Eye Oh You (AEIOU)”.
6. We need only a few seconds of your voice for the CymaScope to image, but feel free to record a sample of up to 90 seconds.